The SUNPIPE natural daylight system directs sunlight into a room from roof level. The SUNPIPE collects daylight using a patented Diamond dome, using a silverised PVD coated mirror-finished aluminium tube to transfer light to a room, with a ceiling diffuser evenly distributing the light around the room.
• Top Dome 4mm UV stabilised polycarbonate
• SUNPIPE Super Silver mirror finish Aluminium
• 230: 2160 lumen output in full summer sun
• 300: 4460 lumen output in full summer sun
• Typical U Value 2.18 W/m²K based on a 1.5m length of SUNPIPE and double skin diffuser